Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fall Colors, 3rd Snowfall, Cats, Old Cars


Hi Everyone, .... see all my shots here ....

For all you cats lovers the first 3 shots are of Ricky looking for Lucy who's inside the back tube!! ;-)) And Saturday our week's rain finally stopped, the sun came out and we had a beautiful day, even tho the temp stayed in the low 40's all day. I usually don't go to bed till around 2 am most mornings, some times later too. But since the temp had dropped down to the low 30's even earlier I had a faucet dripping. I had been checking our water often and it had stopped running about 2 am!!! So of course I ran both the hot and cold water a couple minutes and it opened right up. Then I got up about 4 am and checked it again and it was still running!!

And all that rain and cold temps gave us our 3rd Snowfall of the season too. Kind of early and old man weather doesn't know that I'm guessing, eh!! ;-)) It wasn't really heavy but Kathy says that in all the 25 years she's lived up here, the 3rd snowfall is when the snow starts sticking and the levels start heading down our way. So we're waiting to see what happens over the next week, eh!! ;-)) And of course with all our Fall Colors coming out all around our area now, I have a lot of shots of color too.

Now for all of us 'Hot Rodders', our local car club, the 'Weaver City Street Rodders' had some kind of small gathering in the local Elementary School parking lot and when I saw them I had to stop the car and get some shots, right. It's one of my American Rights!! Just as I was pulling away, a 1964 Chevy El Camino came down the road and joined the group. It was a dirty while with a lot of gray primer all over the body, but boy ... magnificent WHEELS!! ;-)) Hope you all enjoy all of my shots, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home