Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Madrone Trees, Ricky Cat, Quarter Moon, Clouds, Panorama Shots, Red Car, Video - Stellar Jay


Hi Everyone, .... see all of my shots here ....

We've been getting more and more changes in our weather the past few days, getting colder and more winds. So I've been taking a lot of 'Fall Color' shots and since Ricky our cat like to follow me around our property while I'm setting up my various shots and run his body against my tripod, I'm always taking shots of him too!! I think he's wanting that extra attention, eh!! ;-)) I've included a short video that I shot thru out window blinds from our living room, of one of our local Stellar Jay, but you may not want to download it unless you have the time or use a 'hi-speed' connection. I also added 3 pictures of the Quilts that Kathy is entering in our local Annual Quilt Show this Saturday. I hope you all enjoy all these pictures as usual.

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home