Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Full Moon, Ford Deluxe, Red Camaro, Doe & Bucks, Bad Ass Trike, Dragon, Eagles, Computer Tech


Hi Everyone, .... see all my pictures here ....

Guess what ... we got some actual RAIN TODAY!!! ;-)) Finally!! Now if it will stay for a couple days, eh!! Ok, for more excitement, I have some 'Full Moon' shots that came out pretty good with a little editing, some shot of a nice clear Ford Deluxe (40's??), a pretty Red 327 Camaro too and a really nice Chevy Hi-Boy!! A lot of Fall Color shots and a couple of Ricky 'treed' again!! Then a had a Doe and her 2 young 'spiked horn' Bucks with her. I got outside the front door without them bolting, and as a matter of fact I think they were about as interested in my taking shots of them as I was enjoying their visit, eh!! Sorry for showing off so many of their shots, but I didn't add all of their shots to my Blog. I named all the shots 'Buck_SpikedHorns', even tho there were 2 bucks and a Doe, so I could keep all the shots looking as the same 'theme', ok!! ;-))) Then I added 4-5 miscellaneous shots that just happen to be in the same folder, especially the 'BadAssTrike', eh!! The single Eagle picture I pulled off of the Westwood, CA, Chamber of Commerece web site, while I was there checking their elevation, as they had 3" of early snow on Saturday the 29th. And this was of interest to us, as Kathy was born and grew up in Westwood. She said that most winters they had 6'-8' as normal and a lot of times they had to exit the house thru a 2nd floor window to get out/in the house, eh!! BTW, she also said she loves Weaverville since we get a whole lot less snow up here at our 2800' elevation!! ;-))) Hope you enjoy them all.

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home