Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, August 10, 2007

Old Truck, Custom Cars, Bikes, Wild Flowers, Movies


Hi Everyone, .... see all the shots here ....

Ok, all you car lovers are really going to enjoy this UPDATE!! I'll start right off with one of my FAVORITES, the 1960 Ford Starliner 2-Door Hardtop, eh!! I owned one for many a year and really loved the style, ride and roominess. Then there's a '33 Chevy & '38 Chrysler that has fabulous custom paint jobs, a really clean '55 Chevy Bel Air, a hot looking Yellow Toyota, an old Suicide Door Sedan, a nice looking Red/Black Harley with a Springer Front End which I happen to like, a cute little Red 'Minor'??, a Red Chevelle, a Red Mustang and an old basket case Truck that a guy was taken down to San Diego, CA and start restoring it, eh!! The new owner of the old truck said he keep my updated by emailing me his progress over the next months/years, but to date he hasn't sent me a 'contact' email so I can add him to my address book, eh!!

Then I have a lot of variety for anyone and everyone, so I don't have to send these shots to 5-6 different peoples, eh!! And you've just gotta see the 2 movies too. The 'VRS' movie is hilarious!!! The shot of the 'WoodBees' was taken with my camera in 'burst' mode where I can take up to 5 shots very quickly. There were 5 bees all trying to get at the same flowers and fighting for positions, so I ended up taking a total of 13 shots, just to get this one really good shot, eh!! Hope you all enjoy!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home