Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Our 25th Anniversary, Old & Custom Cars, Whiskeytown Lake, USA Flag-Sun-Trees Shot


Hi Everyone,

Do I have a bunch of pictures for you to start off the month of August, eh!! ;-)) First off, our 25th Anniversary was July 24th and our daughters, Sherri & Lourie, including a lot of help from their family's, gave us a really GREAT Lawn Party at Sherri & Tom's house on Sunday the 29th. So please don't get mad at all of the pictures this time, but I added a lot of 'extras' and tried as usual to label them so you can skip the ones the you don't really care to see, right. Remember, instead of mailing to different groups of people, I'm just mailing to one groups now days and putting all of the pictures into only one file now.

For those of you that do NOT know Kathy's family by now, I labeled both the 'files' and the pictures so you can tell who's who. I think Sherri told us there were a total of 21 people that showed up, eh!! ;-)) Only 2 people aren't relatives in one way or another and that is John & Jan Smith. They were out tenants for about 5 years and we really hated seeing them leave too. But when they moved in they told us up front they would only be renting till they found a nice piece of property of their own. So we wished them will and they are now kind of family, so we invited them and they came to help us celebrate too. Thanks guys if you read this!! ;-)))

I keep the rest of this short because of all the variety of things within my pictures this time, so please just look at ALL OF THE FILE NAMES and look at what seems to interest YOU, ok!! But if you only pick one file to look at, you gotta check out the 'CatswothAnnitudes11.wmv' !!! Honest!!!! ;-))) If you look at my 'ALBUM', I tried to 'bunch' similar shots all together, starting with our 25th Anniversary Party, ok!!

On our way back home from Redding after the Anniversary Party, we started seeing a lot of 'custom' or 'older' cars in groups heading east on Hwy #299. Later Sunday night when checking my email, my car friend that I grow up with down south, said that they had driven their '31 Chevy to Fortuna, CA to a car show. This is the same car that was wrecked last year and I had sent you all progress reports while he, Bill and his wife Ann had rebuilt over a few months time. So I'm just guessing that these cars were coming back from Fortuna, eh!! I tried taking some pictures thru the car windshield while driving, but they usually had driven by before I could even turn on my camera, eh!! But when we pulled into Weaverville and stopped at our local shopping area, I got some good shots of 3 Vette's, 1 '58 Chevy Impala and a really great looking '41 Cadillac too!! There are a couple other Redding and local car shots too. Of course more Sunset shots, Whiskeytown Lake, Flag/Sun, Ricky, etc, shots too. Hope you enjoy one and all, eh!!

Later, Butch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home