Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sunsets, Ricky, Cars, Trucks, Roses & American Indian Earrings


Hi Everyone, .... see all of the pictures here ....

Besides some beautiful Sunset shots that I got, I did a lot of playing around with them too. So if you look at the 'file' names you'll see whether I edited them or not. The first 3 were taken at Marino's after breakfast. I came outside and saw a great looking work truck and tilt-back trailer that I would have loved when I first moved up here to Weaverville. Since I had been driving a semi-truck and pulling a roll-back hauling heavy machinery, I could of farm out my service and maybe worked it into a full time job up here?? ;-)) Then I noticed not one tiny cloud anywhere I looked so took that shot. And since I love Red on a car/truck I just had to zoom in on that hot looking Dodge Charger, eh!! ;-)) For those of you that may not have heard thru the grapevine, our well is sucking up more air than water these days, so our poor plants, including a couple trees are really hurting the past 3 weeks with our 100ยบ+ weather up here.

And then I got some good shots of Ricky when I went out to bring in my Flag and then shot a few beautiful Sunset pictures. He was so nosy in watching everything that I was doing, so of course I had to stop and take some shots of him too, eh!! And last but nowhere in the least ... are 3 sets of earrings that I had my friends, Barbara & Stacy Maness in Texas pick up for me while they were on vacation in Indian Territory, eh!! Real hand made jewelry 'imported' via way of Texas, eh!!! ;-)) I've had just an awful time keeping them hidden from Kathy or even talking about them every time she's asking me about looking at the new earrings that she just got from Avon or when we're in shopping at Longs Drugs every week. So instead of just giving them to her and giving her a big kiss, she'll find out when she sees and reads my Blog Update, eh!! How's that for a surprise from a couple that usually just tell the other what to buy for birthdays, anniversary's, Christmas, etc!! BTW, July 24th, 2007 will be our 25th or 'Silver' Anniversary!! ;-)) Thank you Barb & Stacy for your help in surprising Kathy, eh!! '-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home