Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Keef's Wild Flowers, Barb's Cannas, Bikes & GAC Bugle Newsletter


Hi Everyone,

Today I have some shots of pretty wild flowers that are growing at the side and bottom of our rental house, that I took on Friday the 1st of June. Kathy and I have been waiting for them to finally decide to bloom and they finally are doing so, eh!! Now they'll be filling out and we'll be having a ton of color all over this area and across the street to our lower 'garden/barn' area too!!

The GAC Bugle is from our local Golden Age Center where I used to work and I added it too, because a couple of my local ebuddies can download and print it out that do not have a subscription to the Bugle, ok!! ;-)) They do have some interesting facts pertain to any age about health, tips & sometime good jokes too. So feel free to read it too.

Now I saved the best for last. My ebuddy/friend Barb in TX sent me some shots of her Cannas yesterday and they are so pretty, that I just had to add them too!! Barb, don't get mad but I did some editing on them to reduce the size for the web, to bring out just the Cannas and not so much of the background, to add a frame and your name too, ok!! But what beautiful plants!! I LOVE these shots!! ;-))

The 2 bike picture I cropped out of some larger bike 'rally' pictures that Barb sent to me also. The 'RedBike' shot is from the window refection of a totally different shot (Barb, you know which one!! ;-))' and the 'Bike' shot was cropped out of a big bunch of bikes, because it's kind of my 'style' of a custom bike, eh!! I had to blow it up 200%, so it is a little grainy. Sorry!! But it looks 'Hot' to me. Check out all here!!

Later, 'Viper'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home