Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Alycia, Red Dodge Dakota, Papa Dog's, Blue Harley, Flowers, Storm Clouds, Ricky Cat, UFO, Cartoon Turtle


Hi Everyone,
I've got a variety of stuff today. First off, we had a nice visit with our daughters Lourie & Sherri, grand-daughter Kalee and her new baby great-grand-daughter Alycia Saturday evening!! Besides getting to see them all, Kathy got to hold Alycia a couple different times, eh!! ;-)) They brought us a couple new pictures so of course I had to include them in my Blog, right!!! Then when we were shopping earlier Saturday morning, there parked in Tops parking lot was a really nice looking Red Dodge Dakota that both Kathy and I like the body style of, eh!! Later after shopping and heading back home we stopped at a fairly new place, Papa Dog's, which is a little 'mini-mart' that serves hot dogs too!! Kathy got just a 'regular' Papa Dog, but I like their 'Ragin Cajun' dog!! Anyway, you got to add your own condiments, so we both dressed up our 2 dogs and headed home. When we stopped at Papa Dog's there was this beautiful Candy Blue Harley parked out front so I had to take a few pictures before going in or they'd probably leave before we got our dogs, right!! If you notice one of the shots shows on the license plate frame 'Old Guys Rule' and since I'm an old fart myself I really liked that saying!! Anyway, when we went inside there was an 'old guy' ;-)) and his gal, dressed in full leathers, eating their own Papa Dog's, eh!!

Then later on that afternoon, I think I got some really great shots of rain clouds and made a couple panorama's out of the full shots. But NO rain came that night!! While I was getting these shots, our cat Ricky was laying up on the deck banister fastly asleep, with one ear listening to everything I was doing!! ;-)) All of the flower pictures are because I was testing some different settings on my camera and these came out the best, plus 3 of the same flower to show off a 'regular' and to test settings that are built-into my camera and I just never could figure out how to use them till now. And I've been checking out my 'UFO' everyday, before dusk, dusk and after dark. I still can't see a relationship to the movement of the moon. Then tonight I took a couple shots while the UFO was high up in elevation and then about an hour later and it had dropped way down on the horizon. And don't worry about the 'pdf' file, the greeting card & the cartoon, because I told you before that I'm adding everything that I would normally be sending to separate peoples, all in one file now days. So everyone can just pick and choose, eh!!

So go and enjoy when you can find the time. Click here to see ALL of the pictures. . . . . Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home