Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Angel Clouds, Snowy Mts, Honda Shadow Spirit, Red/Black Mustang, Weaverville 'Main' Street


Hi Everyone,
When I went into Weaver yesterday and then again this morning there were strange and beautiful clouds formations all around us. So when we stopped at Marino's this morning before shopping, I got a couple more good shots and as we came out of Longs I got a couple shots of be really clean Red/Black 1965?? Mustang by 'zooming' in from across the parking lot. I figured that as soon as I put the items in the trunk and circled around heading to Top's Sentry Market for groceries, that I'd take more shots up close, eh!! Nadda!! The Mustang was like GONE!! So as I've learned over and over, get that shot when you see it, because it may not be there a moment later!!! Hope you all enjoy what you see till next 'UPDATE', eh!! ;-)) . . . Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home