Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

The Trinity Alps, Snowy Peaks, HD Fat Boy & Full Moon Shots!!


Hi Everyone,
We got up to a beautiful sunny 'spring' day this morning, got ready to do our weekly breakfast and shopping, there is NO snow in our driveways now, got in the car ... and the battery was dead!! ;-(( And we were worried about the 14'' of snow stopping us, eh!! So, luckily I have a battery charger, but had to truck thru the snow to my truck to get it, then truck thru more snow to get an extension cord out of the garages, get everything all hooked up and then go back into the house to kill an hour, eh!!
So Kathy had a hot cup of tea and I had a hot cup of coffee because it was only 34º outside and only 62º inside. When I went out an hour later, the engine turned over and started as normal, so we headed into town. When we got to Marino's for breakfast it was after 11:00 am and they were already setting up for the lunch crowd, so the breakfast 'Specials' were over and we missed that. But on the positive side, this is the quiet time before the noon crowd hits, so we had a nice quiet breakfast, eh!!
By the time we got back home, put away the groceries and ate lunch, well, the day was all but over. Because it was now after 3 pm!! But that's what happens when we aren't on schedule, eh!! But I got some good shots of The Trinity Alps, a really nice Harley 'Fat Boy' and then later tonight some good Full Moon shots thru the edge of one of our tall Pine Trees. Hope you enjoy all the pictures and/or slide show, if not my sad story, eh!! ;-))
Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home