Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow, Cats, The Trinity Journal Articles, Night Shots


Hi Everyone,
Well, we've had an interesting few days since Saturday the 24th. After about 3 weeks of raining off/on, with a bit of sunshine thrown in here/there, we got up Saturday morning to a skif of snowing. It didn't stop us from doing our normal Saturday breakfast at Marino's and shopping, eh!! But a couple of hours after getting back home the snow started sticking and I started taking pictures. Then Sunday we had a few 'micro' power outages and the snow kept coming down and I kept taking pictures. But in the about noon when I went into my office to fire up 'Viper', my computer, I could NOT get online. Neither for email or browser!! So after using Kathy's computer to go online and search for some help and tips, I tried various things and still NO internet connection. I email my son Randy back in NH and he suggested that I try another 'network' card. So I pulled the one out of my old computer, installed it, fired up Viper and got online poste haste. So I started working with all the pictures I'd been taking and then today we had a major power outage and were without power for most of the day till about 4 pm!! So I've not only got a lot of pictures to share with you, you'll have a choice of viewing most of them in a 'JAlbum' slide show OR all of them as individual web pictures. Your choice, eh!! Hope you enjoy them all!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home