Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, February 12, 2007

Ice, Clouds, Sun Rise, Sun Sets, African Quilts, Kathy's Baby Quilt, Lucy Cat, Whiskeytown Lake, Turtle Bay, Turtles, Wood Turner, Deer, & Ravens, eh!


Hi Everyone,

Tonight I'm trying something NEW!! After asking all of my ebuddies to check out a couple different 'slide show' TESTS, while playing around with 'JAlbum' a FREE graphics program and getting some feedback, I found one of their formats that seems good to me and hopefully will seem good to my ebuddies too. Since I'm using all of my pictures from February to date, some of you may have seen some before and in my 'TEST' sends, so feel free to pick/choose, ok!! Since I've kind of settled on using this format for awhile, you don't have to send me any feedback unless you just want to, eh!!

Ok, to use this format ... right click on the main picture and select 'Go Full Screen' OR left click on the main picture to go forward 1 picture at a time by repeated clicking on the pictures. You may also use the small 'icons' at the top of the screen to click one picture at a time or to pick/choose various pictures. If you move the cursor to the right, the pictures at top will move to the left so you can see all 90 pictures and decide which one to view by clicking on that picture, ok. Same with moving the cursor to the left if you want to go back to the beginning.

Should you want a bigger picture like the original for printing or a copy of my 770 pixels wide pictures that I normally put on my web site, just look at the top left of each picture to see my file names. Then send me that info and if you'd rather have a small 770 pixels wide or the original 2816 pixels wide shot. Otherwise just enjoy the pics, eh!! Later, 'Viper'
In God We Trust, Period ~ All Others We Polygraph
No God, No Peace ~ Know God, Know Peace
Live Your Life So That When You Die,
The Preacher Will Not Have To Tell Lies At Your Funeral
Web Site: http://keefbiz.com
Blog Site: http://vipersweb.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home