Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cats~Lucy & Ricky, First Day of Spring Blooms, Humming Birds & Sunsets


Hi Everyone,
I've got some good pictures to share with you today!! Check out our lazy Ricky (cat) who gets up on our bed and messes up my pretty Eagle cover till he feels comfortable, eh!! Then look at the great zoom shots I got of one of our Humming Birds and right in the middle of this group is an 'UNKNOWN' brown object way up high in the trees behind our house. I used the full 10x zoom to get this shot and if anyones thinks they know what it might be, please let me know what you think, ok. Then a couple shots of our 2 cats, Lucy and Ricky and some nice sunset pictures too, taken in our front yard area. I even have 2 shots of our 1st Day of Spring!! Kathy my wife or better known as 'Quilty' just finished a new quilt for our 2nd Great-Grand Child and since we took the pictures inside the house, the colors didn't come out as natural as they should be. So just think 'soft pastels' and you'll get the idea, eh!! . . . Later, 'Viper'
To see all the new pictures, click here.
To see the new slide show, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home