Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Spring Flowers, Red Maple & Cherry Trees, Clouds, Red/Black Mustang


Hi Everyone,

Just want to show you some of our Spring doing, eh!! Our Tulips, Daffodils,
Kathys Red Maple & NEW Cherry tree, Rose bushes (old & new), Oak Trees, etc, are staring to bloom!! And of course I've been taking more beautiful cloud pictures because we've had plenty the past few days. And as always I keep trying to find more interesting shots and trying various things with my camera too. Be sure to check out the 2 'WhatIsIt' pictures, because you'll see something interesting that I found way across the valley using the full 10x zoom on my camera!! ;-)) Also, I don't know how I was able to keep the '3_Elevations' in focus so good, because the trees closest to me would normally be a touch out of focus. But you'll see near, far (middle area) and really far elevations, eh!!

Then in the 'REG', 'CHROME' & 'RAW' shots I was trying 3 different settings on the exact same shot and using my tripod too. You'll notice a lot of color, contrast, brightness difference in the 'REG' and 'CHROME' shots with NO editing and the 'CHROME' shot is closer to what me eye saw!! Then the 'RAW' file was converted to a HUGE 17.1 MB Tiff file, compressed down to a 58.8 KB Jpg file. And just check out how sharp it still looks, eh!!

Also, when we were shopping at Longs today, that bitchin' little Red/Black Mustang was in the parking lot and this time I took many shots walking all around the car. Just as I was taking the last shot a young kid walked up and after telling him how I much I liked his Mustang, I asked him the year as I thought it was a '65. But he said, 'No, it's a 1964 1/2 model'. ;-)) To see ALL of these pictures just CLICK HERE!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home