Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Flowers & a 'Harley' Motorcycle, eh!!


Hi All,
The first shots are of our front yard area of some old things coming back again and some new things just planted like Kathy's NEW Cherry Tree, eh!! Then while I was at the Post Office I got a few shots of the nice 'Harley' that in my opinion was spoiled big the very tall 'Ape Hanger' type handlebars, eh!! ;-)) Hope you enjoy them all!!
Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home