Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shots: Moon, UFO, Lucy Cat, Trees, Clouds, Ravens, Snowy Mts, Biker Stuff, Special Fountain Beginnings


Hi Everyone,

I have a lot of variety for you this time. Some pictures for us bikers scanned out of my latest American Iron magazine. Of course many more 'Moon' shots, Lucy shots, Scenery shots of our area, and some afternoon shots of some local Ravens too!! And since I'm making some headway on cleaning up all the stuff around here, a couple shots showing the efforts of my work, eh!! ;-)) The 'SnowyMts' and 'BackHillView' shots were taken at a higher elevation on our property just directly behind our house. I take a lot of shot up there for the elevation, eh!!

Tina's Fountain shots are of a friend that I worked with for over 20 years, only to find out our family's live about 5 miles apart where I grew up on Downey, CA, with them living in the Bellflower area. Anyway, she found this beautiful 'boulder' that she bought and is having trucked over to her house here in Weaverville soon. But right now she's just got the hole dug out where she's placing it and making a fountain, eh!! So I took some shots of her progress today, Wednesday 25th, and will be taking more of her 'in progress' build and then some finished shots with the water flowing, eh!! So keep checking out my updates, ok!!

The 'Oregon Street' shots are from my ride home from my weekly mail run this afternoon AND on my bike!! ;-))) It was sunny, but only in the low 60's and with a lot of cold heavy gusts of winds. A couple of times it hit me suddenly from the left side and made my bike move over about a foot, eh!! Then when I got of my bike at one place, I was standing about 3' from a drop-off down into a canyon and having a very hard time pushing against the winds and trying to take a good shot. Then all of a sudden, then winds reverse and hit me from my back and all most push me over the side!! So the next shots was from about 7' away, eh!! ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home