Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My UFO, Moon, Cats, Bikes & Bikers, Custom Car, Dreeam Catcher Ear Rings


Hi Everyone, to see ALL of these shots, CLICK HERE!!

I've got more of my 'Moon' and 'MyUFO' shots, including some colorful editing too. While shopping I saw the very pretty 'NEW' Cadillac in the parking lot. Also, while shopping we saw a lot of bikers on the road, most riding double, but I only got a few shots of some that were parked. It was fun watching young/old, men/women watching the bikers as they fired up their bikes and headed out of the parking lot. And then there were quite a few looking at me about 500' away taking pictures of these bikers with my zoomed in view, eh!! ;-))

Then I got a few shots of Kathy wearing her NEW Hand-Made 'Dream Catcher' Ear Rings!! She got a couple comments on how good they looked too. Since our Flag was flying so good on Saturday because of the nice breezes we were getting, I took a couple of video's and included only the shortest one to help you with a faster download, eh!! I added another video of Lucy too, because she was acting really weird, running thru out the house, jumping up in the air to grab an imaginary 'something' and then playing with one of her favorite toys, one of Kathy's elastic hair bands. But of course when I got my camera out she stopped and just laid down. So I was picking the hair band and teasing her with it and finally got a couple minutes showing off her antics, eh!!

There is one shot of Ricky & Lucy, where Lucy had been glaring at Ricky outside on our deck railing and Kathy said he kept glaring back at her, but again by the time I got my camera out ready to shot, they were totally ignoring each other. Something funny to us ... this was Lucy's home first and when we added Ricky to the family, he just took over and would chase and fight Lucy continually. Then one night about 1 am I went out by the back garage hearing him crying, shined a light up into the tall pines and found him about 30' up. He wouldn't come down so I left him and he finally came home the following afternoon. Ever since then Lucy seems to have gotten the upper hand on Ricky so were thinking she may be the one that 'treed' him, eh!! ;-)) Then today when Kathy opened the door one time to let Ricky in, he saw Lucy setting behind her and slowing looked around and then turned around and walked away!! ;-)) Aren't animals fun!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home