Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, May 11, 2007

Cougar vs Cat, Buddy Hazzard & the DC Players, Storm Clouds, Squirrels, Beautiful Harley & 'Old Days' Thoughts


Hi Everyone,
This is a mixed bag again, but you gotta check out 'Cougar vs Cat'!! Also, Brian Madden in the 'DC Players' was a manager of Tops Mini-Mart for many years and I stopped there almost daily while I was driving the Senior Van. Then Brian quit and went to Redding, CA to work for a few years and ended up working for the same company as Tom Edwards, my son-in-law. Funny, eh!! Now Brian is back in Weaverville working at the main Tops Sentry Store and I found out that he was a bassist in the DC Players band. Now days Brian asks us how Tom is doing and when visiting the kids, Tom asks how Brian is doing. Strange happenings, eh!! ;-))

Then the normal shots of our growing plants and shots of my clouds, eh!! Now the 'Squirrel' shots are missing the Stella Jay that was dive bombing the Squirrel, but I surely tried to get both into the same shot!!! ;-)) For us bikers, check out the great looking Harley shots, but especially the close up of the spokes on his front wheel. Very Nice!! I'm still watching my 'UFO' and trying to find some kind of pattern of orbit like the moon, sun, or stars and they are way different one day and then about the same on others. Tonight after taking this shot at 8:45 pm, I went out about an hour later and it had dropped way down a bit lower than where I have the 'x' in the shot. Go Figure, eh!! Lastly, I've included the latest issue my senior friend, Barbara Talvola, because of her talking about the 'old days'. I sure wished she'd kept at least one of those steel balls, so maybe someone could have figured out what they were and why they were laying in the railroad tracks, eh!! ;-))
. . . . Later, 'Viper'
Click Here to see ALL of the shots!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home