Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Cats, Flowers/Trees in Bloom, Sunsets


Hi Everyone,
I've got some nice flower shots as our plants are starting to bloom with all the rain we've been getting. Even if some are come/go showers, eh!! This afternoon I was down at the rental to take some pictures and got a couple drops of rain on my head going down. But as I started back home a cloudburst opened up and by the time I got back to our house I was soaked to the bone!! ;-)))

Ok, we'll start off with a couple shots of Emily, who is my tenants Nick and Amy's child that is just starting to walk and she's a real cutie, eh!! The following shots are after Nick mowed the yard area and my Chipper is that red thing in one of the shots, that Nick got to running after setting in the garage for a couple years. Now we'll both be using the chipper to chip up more limbs/shrubs as we clean up more of our respective areas. Then more shots of all our plants blooming out like crazy now. I think they all are having a race to see who does the best, eh!! ;-)) Of course more shots of our 2 cats, Lucy and Ricky. Even tho they still haven't made up totally, this afternoon I opened the door to check how our plants were doing in the rain and Ricky was laying down by the door, got up and looked over at Lucy hiding under her favorite wine barrel, then as he turned to come inside, Lucy almost stuck her nose in his butt, trying to get into house. I keep their food bowls separated with their enclosed litter box, so Rick went to his bowl and Lucy went to her bowl and basically ignored each other. Maybe all that rain made them to hungry to fight?? ;-))

The sunrise was so pretty this morning that I took a regular wide angle shot, about a 40% zoom shot and then about an 80% shot, then went back to bed, eh!! ;-)) Now I love ALL of our plants, but check out the coloring on #4218!! Isn't that such a pretty design and coloring!! And our cactus & carnations are just exploding with blooms. Hope YOU enjoy all of these pictures, eh!!
Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home