Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

My UFO, Cresent Moon, Flowers, Deer & Kathy's Hospital Room


Hi Everyone,
I'll keep this one short ok!! ;-)) As normal I try to label all the pictures so you can pick and choose. But with the 'Moon' and 'My UFO' shots, I did a lot of various setting changes from 'RAW', to 'CHROME', to 'Wide Angle', to various 'Zoom' percentages all the way up to 100%!! So some of these pictures will take a bit longer to download or view, ok!! I even added a short video of them also and you can see the light or glow of my UFO changing. But this video is a long download, so if you want to check it out get it started and then go back to reading your mail, eh!!
Later, 'Viper'

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Grand pictures. Thank you for sharing.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home