Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Arizona by Photo, Kathy's Grizzly Bears T-Shirt & Candy Firemist Red Harley, eh!!



Hi Everyone,


Kathy's cousin Jerry just updated his web site and I thought I'd let you know, eh!! A while back I sent you an email letting you know about his web site and fantastic photos and received a few replies about how good Jerry's site was. And since you all know how much I love Eagles, I 'stole' some of his pics to add to my Blog too. I threw in the Duck in Flight and the Earth shot just because they caught my eye. I could have added a ton more, but just go check all the other photos yourself, eh!! ;-)) Here's the link to Jerry's site: http://www.arizonabyphoto.com/

Then I forgot to add Kathy's 'Bears' T-Shirt to my last Blog Update and sure enough my little sister wanted to know what the picture was on Kathy's T when I took the pictures of her and her 'Dream Catcher' earrings, right!! ;-)) So being a good brother I got out my camera, laid out the T, took 3-4 shots with/without the flash, edited the best one and added it. Just for you 'Jo'!!

Then today I had to return some movies we'd rented, pick up a prescription, make a stop at Papa Dog's ;-)) to pick up our gum order, take a truck load of trash in to our local dump and pick up our mail. When I came out from the video store, here was a RED (my favorite color) Harley parked about 3 spaces away. So you know that I just had to grab my camera and get some shots, eh!! Just as I finished I turned around an this biker guy in leather vest and tattoos was just behind me!! I threw up my hands and said, 'I confess!! I was shooting your bike!!' and then showed him my camera!! He just smiled and we got to talking about bikes of course. Gene, stated that he had broken his back about 11?? years ago and his bike was about the only fun he had any more!! ;-)) He lives in Douglas City which is about 8 miles East of Weaverville and had some ice cream and needed to boogie before it melted!! To see ALL of the pictures, just click here!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home