Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, June 08, 2007


Hi Everyone,

We have a new 'consignment' shop in town and Kathy and I finally had time to stop by and check it out. I took some closeups and long shots to try showing as much as I could, eh!! They have fairly good prices too. Be sure to check out a hanging stained glass of a Red Dragon/Sword too, that I really wanted to bring home, but just can't afford it right now!! Also, some scenery shots of Clouds, Mountains, Weaverville from top of Oregon Mt. Of course some shots of our Lucy and Ricky too, Beautiful Sunsets, Me and my NEW T from my friends Barb & Stacy in TX, and when you look at the custom wheels picture, I'd like to have the one in the center 'Savage' on the front of my bike, eh!! I hope you enjoy them ALL, eh!! After Kathy watching the town sweet peas for about 25 years now, making their way the 3 miles up to our place, we finally have a few growing on the edge of our lawn area. Ours haven't started blooming yet, but the shots you see are just below our property, eh!! Same with the wild roses that grow all over town, a few years ago they made it up here and are just starting to bloom. I've already add shots in an earlier blog update, but more shots to come when they get fully bloomed, ok!! Click here to see ALL!!

Also, my son Randy has had a Bird build a nest in his basement Computer Lab room and he's been sending me pictures as he can get shots of the momma, nest, eggs and now the baby's. Just check out the latest of Ran's slide shows of his baby birds and Momma, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home