Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Kathys Buffalo Nickel Earrings, Birds, Clouds, Sunsets, Suzuki Bike, Lucy & Ricky


Hi Everyone, .... check out all the pics here ....

I was going to add just a few more pictures to my Blog Update of the 19th, but then I took more pictures and then when we went shopping on Saturday the 21st shot even more, so I just decided to make a brand new entry. Norman Heryford, when you look at the 'bird' shots will you please tell me what kind of birds these are?? I think they are Finches, but you know me and birds that aren't either Ravens or Buzzards, right!! ;-)) Also, my sister Jo was wondering why I took MORE shots of Ricky, than I did of Lucy and I think I've figured it out. Lucy just lays around the house all day and night and Ricky is outside a lot, running all about, posing at any given time, chasing our deer and birds. So I see a lot of shots and take them. About all Lucy does is sleep between my legs when I'm eating or watching tv and I have taken a couple shots where she stretches really big and then turns over to go back to sleep or to move over the the top/back of our sofa, eh!! ;-))

But as you will see I took a lot of very pretty Sunset shots and the winds up high were just a pushing the clouds into so many shapes and colors that I set up my tripod and just stood there taking shots for about 30 minutes, eh!! It looked like God was painting and I was getting watch it all happening. But then it started getting to dark and all the colors were fading away so I stopped. I just hope you all can enjoy my shots as much as I enjoyed seeing the real thing happening before my eyes, eh!!

Since our closest mountains, the Trinity Alps were mostly void of any clouds, I zoomed in about 70% on the far away mountains out by Trinity Center to get that one nice shot of clouds. Then Kathy wore a second pair of the earrings I got her for our 25th 'Silver' Anniversary, with the help of Barb & Stacy Maness, so I just had to take a couple shots of her 'Buffalo Nickel' Earrings, right!!! And then I couldn't drive by that nice looking bike when we were pulling into the Longs parking lot, eh!! ;-)) So once again I hope you enjoy all of the variety of pictures!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home