Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Misc Shots of Interest


Hi Everyone, .... see all my pictures here ....

While we were at the Hospital in Redding for Kathy's 'Breathing Test', there were all of these great pictures by kids from all over the World in honor of a kid that had been fighting a terrible disease and finally lost the battle. I show the complete Title and Wordings underneath but I couldn't read the words. So I enlarged just the plaque with the words and tried to find a compromise between readable and size, in the 2nd picture 'LARGE TEXT'. Hope you all loves these pictures as much as I did. The biker shots were taken just as the 2 guys were done resting a bit and getting ready to head on to Redding. So they waited a few minutes as I walked around their nice looking bikes and took a few shots, eh!! As I was doing that I noticed the great sunset & stormy clouds all around so I just had to get some shots of that too, right!! ;-)) Then when we arrived at our daughter Sherri's home, they had a few of the family finishing dinner and they started playing with Kalee's new baby Alycia. So out came my camera again. She's such a cutie, eh!! Even when crying!! ;-))

The shots from '5013-5032' were taken in the waiting room where Kathy was having her 'breathing' tests. I'd liked to have taken almost everything home with us, because Kathy & I love 'old' Antique stuff. Especially all of the wood items!! The 'Safeway' shots were mostly to dampen my anger at someone moving the cart corral to block the so called 'safe' walking area to the store. Then Kathy suggested that I should send the pictures to The Jay Leno Show, as people send in dumb stuff like this and he shows it on the show. I'd love to see my pictures and know that hundreds of thousands of people all across the country are seeing it too. Hmmm ... maybe I'll mention this to Safeway Inc when I write them too!! ;-))) And we FINALLY got some rain, but not enough to do any good other than to give us some great smells, eh!! Lastly, it looks like our 'Ricky' got into another fight, just be checking out the quarter size scar on his left cheek, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home