Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Beautiful Clouds & A GREAT Looking Harley too!!


Hi Everyone, .... see all the pictures here ....

I went to town today to take in my trash to the dump and my recyclables to get some gas money for my truck!! The dump fees were only $5.38 this time and I got $24.99 for my coke cans, plastic & glass bottles. Most people would just throw everything away, but NOT ME!! Of course I can't fill my gas tank anymore as I used to do a few years back!! But it's $25 bucks in my pocket ... literally!! Because the guy just handed me a $20 and a $5!! ;-))) So I even made a penny on the deal too!!

For all of us bikers, be sure to check out the engravings on the Harley!! I tried to give you a good overall view of both the front tubes and the front rim. I was so engrossed in getting good shots of the engravings to give you, I completely forgot to check the rear rim!! I'll just blame it on a friend of mine coming over to see what I was doing, eh!! Misdirection?? ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home