Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Kathy's Earrings, Bikes, Clouds, Sunsets, Quilts & A People/Dog Fountain too!!


Hi Everyone, .... see all the shots here, eh!! ....

Last Saturday we had some really nice shaped clouds in the morning and then a great sunset that night. Also, Kathy wore one of her new pairs of earrings too, so of course I just had to get a couple shot of the earrings that I liked the best, eh!! '-)) Then we stopped off at Textile Traditions in the Historic Downtown area of Weaverville and when walking from the parking lot to the shop, I saw a few bikes so took some shots. We found out there was some biker doings over in Hayfork, CA this weekend, so that told us why we had been seeing so many bikers driving thru town, parking at various 'watering holes' and getting fuel, eh!! But they were all over town the approximate 5 hours we were in town!! It's to bad that I couldn't have gotten 2-3 of each bike, because there were some really NICE bikes!! But 99% of them were moving to fast for me to pick up my camera off the front seat and snap a shot, eh!!

Then the couple of shots of that Fountain, that was so pretty that it caught Kathy's eye when I parked to grab a couple long zoom shots to get that bright orange bike and kept yelling 'get a shot of the fountain!!' and I didn't even see it because I was looking for a water fountain that was bubbling or like a waterfall, eh!! ;-)) Then when we were in the Quilt Shop, I took some pictures of a couple quilts, one which we hope to win!! Then today I scanned the 'fat quarters' that we bought at the shop. The dark red material I picked out and when Kathy say it said she just had to have a FQ of that too!!! ;-)) Hope you enjoy all the various shots today!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home