Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weaver City Annual Car Show In The Park 2007


Hi Everyone, .... see all shots here ....

Ok, I've got a ton of pictures for you, as I took 196 shots just at the car show!! ;-)) NO, I did not use all of them, ok. What I did do tho was try to split them into smaller groups with my slide shows to help you out. And as usual you can still just look thru all the files and pick out only the shots that you may want to see too.

ALBUM_A . . . is all Motorcycles and has a picture of our local Saw Mill Saloon at the end, because it might be of interest to Barb & Stacy of Texas, who are bikers and used to live around here about 30 years ago. Anyway, they had a really bad fire presumedly on Friday the 17th and we saw it on Saturday morning coming to eat at Marinos which is about the 4th business building from them. The first few labeled 'HD_Marinos' is of a nice bike parked out front when we arrived. The next labeled 'TCC' are about one of our locals here that works at the town's saw mill. Jerry Kloose and has been building the very long 'raked' bike for over 5-6 years now. He always says it's 'a work in progress', eh!! The other 3 bikes are For Sale at his tiny area called Trinity County Choppers, off to the side of a ex-service station turned into a garage now days. Since I love 'springer' models I really liked taking shots of that one, eh!! ;-)) All 3 bikes had great custom paint jobs and I tried showing that off with some really close up shots.

ALBUM_B . . . is all 'group' or 'pano' shots that I put together from 2 to 7 shots. This will give you a general overall set of pictures with mostly a variety of vehicles and people milling all around looking at the cars/trucks, with me trying to get off some good shots, eh!! ;-)) If you're a sharp looker, you'll see one of my pano shots where a lady was on the left side of a car in one shot and then on the right side of the next shot and my pano software in putting all the shots together shows her twice, eh!!

ALBUM_C . . . is all the other shots that were left over and include a lot of close ups of some really great looking cars and trucks, eh!! My passion runs from old to new, classics to odd balls, Fords to Chevys, etc, but what I really love is how these cars look and run. My favorite color is dark Reds, but there were other colors that I would have loved just as much IF I owned the cars myself, right!! ;-)) Especially the Candy Purple Sedan!!! Then again there was the '34 Plymouth with the Suicide Doors!! Or the Red/White Lowered '56 Chevy too!! Hmmmm . . . way to many to make a decision right now, eh!! ;-))

Hope you enjoy all the pictures. Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home