Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, September 22, 2007


Hi Everyone, .... see all of my shots here ....

Our Fall Colors are stating to show up here, with a lot of leaves disappearing and some reds & yellows coming on. So most of my shots are of scenery like my normal clouds, trees, bikes and sunset shots. But while I was shooting a close up shot way high in one of our tall pines, a Raven fly into the shot and I got him quite by accident on the first shot. The next 2 shots I was hoping he would turn around and face me, but he decided to fly on away. The flower shots after the 'Quilt' shot, were all taken just outside the quilt shop door facing Hwy #3 or Trinity Lakes Highway. Our local Garden Club plants and cares for these flowers year after year. They always look so nice in summer and now they are fading away with fall coming on around here.

Be sure to check out the 180ยบ pano shot ...
DSCF5992-98_StormClouds_180-Degree-pano.JPG ... of how our day look today while we were in town shopping. We got a drop or two while shopping and when we arrived home it was trying to sprinkle a bit. But about an hour or so later, it really cut loose for about 20 minutes. But no big raining that we need so badly around here. Everything is so dry and dying and our well is so low!!

Then I added some 'misc' graphics people send me in emails and such, and thought I enjoy them too. The 'Before_AFTER' & 'HillaryClinton_Bazaar' pictures came together with a little note stated that these make overs didn't help her one bit!! ;-)) The 'Autos_Flames' shows you what a 'REAL' custom flame paint job looks like, eh!! The 'BikersRoad' is what I think would be fun riding, since I'm a biker and the 'Bikes_YellowTrike' is just plain cute!! ;-))

Now for the 2 videos ... do NOT download these unless you just MUST see them OR you have a 'hi-speed' connection!! Because they are fairly large files, ok!! And saving the best for last, if you remember me adding pictures of baby Maia awhile back, well she just had her FIRST Birthday Party and proud granny, Kathy's 'baby' sister Karen, sent us these pictures a couple days ago. One year old!! Hmmm .... just where does the time go??

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home