Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Doe & 2 Fawns, Squirrel, Storm Clouds, Nissan Truck, Maxine & Dead Plants


Hi Everyone, .... see all my shots here ....

I been playing around with PDF's a bit and if you like Maxine Cartoons, I have a slide show 'Maxine_20070919' and a PDF 'Maxine_20070919.pdf' listed at the end. ONLY view the PDF file if you are using a 'hi-speed' connection, as it's about 1.5 MB's!! Otherwise, just check out all the pictures as normal either with the 'ALBUM' slide show OR individually. Your choice as always.

The 'NoWater' shots are our poor dead plants on our deck, because of our lack of water this year. I really miss all the color we usually have on the deck, because of all the stuff that Kathy put all around the deck. I've been using what little water we can share, to keep our 2 new trees, my potted tree, Kathy's tomato plant and our pretty climbing vine watered just enough to hopefully keep them alive till we get some rain!! Speaking of rain, we've had some bitchin' storm clouds as you'll see in my pictures, but NO actual rain to date. This morning I could see some almost invisible rain spots on our deck, but even that was gone within the hour. It's been cold and dreary all day long, but no rain in sight.

There are so many shots of our local deer and squirrel, mostly because this is the first time I've ever had them actually pose for me. They seemed to just ignore me and go about what ever they were doing, eh!! I throw away about 1/3 of my shots, because they were not focused, blurring or I didn't have the camera aimed at them good. Why you asked?? I was shooting thru my office window and leaning over my desk, trying to aim, focus and hold steady as possible in that position. So the ones that you're seeing are the better ones, ok!! ;-)) The squirrel just kept running all around my driveway area, up/down the little knoll, out of sight and then back again. So I just kept shooting. Hope you enjoy all the pictures, even the 'hot' little Nissan Truck too!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home