Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Full Moon, Lucy Cat, Hot Road Racer, Strange Cloud Formations, Mountain Home


Hi Everyone, .... see the rest of my shots here ....

I'm still playing around with some of my camera settings and finding/testing new 'tools' that I keep finding in my photo software. So here's hoping you enjoy them all, eh!! ;-)) Since tonight, Wednesday the 26th, is a FULL MOON night, I've been getting some shot of that coming on. Wide angle shots, night shots with/without the flash, zoom shots, etc, and then playing around editing most of them one way or another. Some actually have NO editing!! Then in the 'treefocus' shots I was trying to show off the delicate needles of that one tree to the left, as it really caught my eye when setting up these shots. Then of course there are more shots of our cat Lucy, too!! ;-))

The 'BlueRoadRacer' was parked at our local Hospital on Monday the 24th, when I took Kathy in for a normal follow-up at the Clinic. Instead of sitting in the waiting room with her as normal, reading women's magazines, I grabbed my camera and walked around getting some great cloud shots, eh!! I noticed that the left/front fender had been replaced, so I'm just guessing the driver may have been racing this little 'hottie' a bit to fast around one of our mountain roads?? ;-)) The 'HouseInTrees' is a house that Kathy and I look at all the time, thinking it is in such a pretty setting. Don't you agree??

As they say, Last but not Least ... Lourie, mom of Kalee our grand daughter, gave us a small school picture of Kalee last Sunday when she and sister Sherri were up here for a visit and to bring us some foods prepared by 'Chef' Sherri, but that's another story, eh!! ;-)) Anyway, I took the small picture, scanned it and by enlarging it that much, it not only was more 'grainy' but had hundreds of tiny white specks or dots all over the picture!! So I did a LOT of editing the picture and then made 4 different sizes/copies, 2 with frames, so that I could use them myself as in this blog update and so any of the family could 'save' them to their own computers, eh!! What a looker now that she ditched that yellow-blonde hair color!! ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home