Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Colors, Deer, Birds, 1st Snow, Flowers, Collectables & Rock Water Fountain of Tina West


Hi Everyone, .... see all my pics here ....
I tried to label both the file names and my slide show pictures with info that I thought might help you with the shots AND to save me giving a long intro here. So just go and enjoy all of my pictures, eh!! ;-)) Since I had already made the normal slide show on the 12th and then took pictures of our FIRST Snowfall on the 13th, I just made a 2nd short slide show and added it and the new pictures to this set, ok!!
Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home