Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Weaverville Annual Quilt Show 2007, Quilts, Autumn/Fall Colors, Bikes/Bikers, Butterflies, Sunset & Sunrise too!!












I've been one busy dude over this weekend!! Saturday the 6th we walked Main Street of Weaverville, looking and taking shots of all the beautiful quilts hanging in front of the stores and also at the Highland Art Center area. Then after we got home at about 4:30 pm Saturday, ate dinner and relaxed a bit, I've been working on/off with all my shots to edit them mostly in size to upload to my web site and Blog. Well, I finished about 5:30 pm today, Sunday, eh!! ;-)) I ended up with 146 shots in the Quilt Show folder, but some of those included the decorations at the Bandstand, some Fall Decorations and items at a couple stores. It also includes all the shots of the concession stands too, but most of them had quilts hanging around there too. I tried to include a lot of wide angle shots showing off our old buildings since Weaverville is an 'Historic' town, eh!! Besides, I think it makes the shots more interesting too. So for those of you that just wanted to see quilts and nothing else ... just get over it, eh!! ;-)) Of note to is that my dear wife Kathy had 3 of her quilts entered too and I labeled them so you would know which ones, eh!! Ok, for all of you that want to just see the Quilt Show Pictures, then CLICK HERE !!

For those of you that just want to see all the 'other' pictures you can CLICK HERE !! I have some beautiful Sunset and Sunrise shots and believe it or not most all have NOT been edited, eh!! ;-)) I just happened to go outside to pull down our Flag and caught the 'Sunset' at the right couple of minutes and our cat Ricky wanted outside at just the right time for me to get the 'Sunrise' shots!! I took 3 video shots of the 'Sunrise' too, but I was in a very awkward position holding my camera up to our family room window, while leaning sideways over the arm of our Futon. So they all 3 were a bit shaky and all looked about the same in content, so I only uploaded the 3rd one as it showed a bit more color, eh!! Now if I'd had some clothes on and went outside with my tripod and zoomed in some, I'm sure the video would have come out so much better, right!! Some of the 'Fall Color' shots and all the 'Bike' shots were taken while I was taking all the 'Quilt' shots, eh!! Just hope you get some enjoyment out of viewing my pictures, don't you know!! ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home