Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, October 19, 2007

Lucy & Ricky, Fresh Snow, Trinity Alps, Rainy Days, Rainbow, Fall Colors


Hi Folks, .... see all of my shots here ....

I'm adding 2 new people to this list tonight, Earline Killian and her sister Lynn Kinsman and if either one or both of you would like to stay on my EBuddy List, sent reply to this email and let me know that you do, ok!! That way I will not get blamed for 'spamming' you, ok!!

Normally, I only go into town on Wednesdays for my mail run/misc and then again on Saturdays for our weekly shopping. But this week Kathy had reasons for me to in on Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday so far!! I know, blame it on the wife, eh!! ;-)) But I had to pick up dinners on both Monday & Tuesday at our local Senior Center , where I worked for over 23+ years. So of course I had my camera with me to take shots of all the beautiful Fall Colors all around and since it's been raining a lot we've been getting fresh snow up higher on the Trinity Alps too. I've got shots of the 1st & 2nd snowfalls and last night the temps dropped under 40ยบ, so I'm anxious to check out the mountains on Friday, as we couldn't see them all day today, Thursday!! Hope you all enjoy these new shots, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home