Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Spring Has Finally Sprung!!

Spring is showing all around us now, even if it's in the form of snow, eh!! I made a run into town today to pick up a prescription & new eyeglasses for Kathy and our mail and got to see all the pretties blooming all around town. We're about 800' higher and it takes a few more weeks to see all the new blooms and leaves up here, eh!! The shots thru #7579 were taken on Oregon Street about 1/2 mile from town. Then I shot the next 2 just below our property of distant mountains to the south of us and the rest were shot just across from our driveway of Weaver Bally to the north. As you can see I was shooting thru the trees and had to do a lot of manuvering to get a good focused shot. Then for fun when I was editing all these shots, I tried playing around with some different framing, but doing a different one for each shot. Hope you enjoy all these pictures, including a couple 'bonus' pictures from our local newspaper, The Trinity Journal. ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home