Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Well HAIL ;-)) and Moon Shots!!


UPDATE!! This afternoon about 5:15 pm I looked out our front door to see if it was still snowing, hailing or what, eh!! What immediately caught my eye was a very bright almost full moon, shining thru our big 'Christmas Tree!!' So I quickly went back in to get my camera and tripod, set it up and starting manuvering to get my shots, right. Well, the best spot was right at my door, but with my right shoulder directly under the dripping water from melting snow coming off the roof!! So what's a little water when I got such great shots, eh!!

I took a lot of shots from wide angle to mid and full zoom. Then I took a few liberties in my editing to see what kind of different scenes that I could get, ok!! Also, a couple of the shots were full zoom of 3 very bright 'stars', besides the bright moon. Hope you enjoy them all!! Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home