Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Snow, Rain, Sleet & Wind


In this group of pictures of the past few days, we've had a lot of variety mentioned in the title, eh!! We'd be watching tv and then our satellite reception would start breaking up, go out for a few minutes or a few hours, then it'd rain for a while and tv would come back on, then it'd start to sleeting, and on and on, eh!!

If you'll notice in the last few pictures, you can see a couple of what looks like white pvc piping on the right sides of 2 trees about in the middle view area, right. This is what was left after high winds were blowing the heavy falling wet snow up against the trees. These shots were taken early the following morning and hadn't melted away as yet.

Also, in these same few shots if you'll look even closer yet, you can see the moss or lichen growing on the tree trunks too. You'll also see a black Lab that keeps coming around here, looking for food and chasing my two cats. Damn neighbors that don't keep their dogs under control and just let them wander all over, eh!!
Till next time, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home