Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sunshine!! ;-))


Well Hallelujah!! The snow quick for awhile and we got up this morning to beautiful, glorious, welcome, SUNSHINE!! So of course I had to take some pictures of this most welcome site, eh!! The first 10 shots (#7114-7124) were taken at our front door and the next 8 shots (#7125-7132) were taken at our back door. So you can see what a beautiful site we see every day, eh!! As you can see ... I'm still trying to capture just that 'special' shot by zooming and/or turning my camera 90 degrees for those 'tall' shots, eh!!

I did do some editing on most of these shots to give me what I think is the best of both worlds, between way to dark trees to showing a bit of the greenery that I can see with my eyes when taking these types of shots. But the last 5 shots are straight from the camera as far as the color or shading, because I did not want to lose the deep blue of the sky, right!! ;-))

Ok, I've teased you enough I'm guessing. The Blog Picture to the top is of a newly found species of Lobster that has a hair or fur substance on the arms mostly. I saw it on the NBC4 news last night the 10th of March and did a quick check on Google afterwards to learn more about it. In doing that search I found this picture on FoxNews that was so much better than the couple of shots I took with my camera and shooting it on the news cast, eh!! ... Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home