Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Snow, Quilts, Glassware & Misc

Hi!! ... Today I have a lot to share with you, eh!! First off, on the first day of April we had a light covering of snow at our level. Surprise, surprise!! ;-)) But we did get to do our weekly eats/shopping, as the driveway was clear of the snow. The cloud cover was so very low in the morning when we left, we could only see 'sneak' peaks of our local mountains. While we were in town it kept raining in little clouds bursts, but no more snowing. Afterwards we drove out the back of the elementary school where I take a lot of my pictures of the Trinity Alps and you can see all of them here, plus there are a couple extras that I throught in for my family and friends that know how much trouble I've been having in 'evicting' some really nasty non-paying tenants!!


We also stopped by my cousin's business, B & T Enterprises, to see Terrie's old glass and bottle collection. She wants to sell them on eBay, but hasn't gotten around to setting up everything. So in the meantime I took some pictures and have included them within my Blog today.


Then to top off everything, their son Bobby Jr's girlfriend Donna, make 'hand-made' quilts and they are selling her handi-work at B&T's and putting them on eBay too. So I took some shots of Donna's album of quilts and you can see them here.
Plus I'm still transferring all my old stuff over to my 'New' computer 'VIPER'. Just when I think I've gotten everything ready to switch computers, something very tiny pops up like not having my name/password for my Blog in Viper, so that I could do this 'update', eh!! Busy weekend, eh!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home