Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Monday, March 20, 2006

First Day of Spring ... NOT!!


Yesterday, Sunday the 19th, I was outside taking a walk down to our garages and was noting to a friend of my son's, Dan, that our snow around us is almost all melted away now. So when Dan left I was telling Kathy that this morning I'd go take some pictures showing the little bit of snow left on the first day of Spring. But when I got up and looked out the door, we had about an inch of fresh snow and it was still falling, eh!! So yes, I got my pictures, but not the ones that I wanted. So where ever you live and whether your snow is deeper or you have none at all, why not check out my pictures from today ... The First Day of Spring, 2006!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home