Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Three In One, eh!!


Friday the 17th our driveway still had about 4'' of snow from our last snowfall, so I went out at 11:00 am and cleared it, as I needed to get to town to take care of some business. Like filing papers with our Marshals Office to evict our asshole tenants, eh!! As I was leaving the house about 2:30 pm it was raining a bit, but with really big drops. As I was driving down off our mountain, making all the twists and turns, I could see some snow thru the rain clouds so stopped a couple of times to grab a couple shots. Because with all the dark clouds hanging over the mountains, I wasn't sure if I'd get another chance, eh!! But as you'll see in these pictures I did get a chance to get a lot of good shots on my way home!! By the time I got back home a bit after 5 pm it was getting really stormy looking and I was beginning to wonder if we'd get more snow overnight.

But we got up Saturday morning the 18th and our driveway was still clear!! So we got ready and went into town for our normal breakfast at Marino's and do our weekly shopping, eh!! All this snowing has really messed up our schedule. Since it was so clear and sunny, I grabbed more pictures and even remembered to bring my tripod too. So the really close-up shots came out nice and clear, eh!!

Now if you're still reading and looking at my pictures, here you will see lots of variations of one of my shots where I tried out a lot of the stuff in my graphics software. I was just playing around to see what I can do, besides just adding a lightening bolt to a shot, eh!! ;-)) Hope you enjoy looking at any or all of these shots. ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home