Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, April 07, 2006

Variety of Shots

Well folks, I have a mixed bag of pictures for you today. The first 2 are of our local Ravens. This one was raising hell with me for being outside on my deck taking pictures of the clouds and sunset. I can't tell if they're saying 'Feed Me!!' or 'Get back in the house!!' ;-)) The 3rd picture is of our cat Lucy. She'd go to the door, I'd open it, then she'd just set there looking outside, but not going outside. So I told her if you're not going out, I'm taking your picture. You can tell she didn't care what I did, right!! Cats!!

The next 3 shots were taken at night, with my camera on the night setting and my tripod. The pictures were totally black excepting for the moon, so I did a little creative editing, eh!! The 'moonlightORsnow_NOT' shot was an odd one. I'm really not sure if it was moonlight, my porch light or both that gave the leaves that snowy look, but I thought I looked great so I got a couple shots, right!!

All the other shots are of our area landscape shots, till you get to the last 3, eh!! I was about 3 weeks+ overdue for a haircut and trim and Kathy had went into town today to get a new hairdo, so I took a picture of her new 'do'. Then I had her take a 'before' and 'after' picture of me too. I cut my own hair/beard and Kathy does the back trimming for me. So I thought I'd just add them here to so you all can get a good laugh at my doings, eh!! ~ Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home