Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Alycia's 1st Birthday, HOG Ride, Old Car Museum, Sunsets, Clouds and yes a bit of Snow ;-))


Hi Everyone, ... see all here ...

I really have a mixed bag of goodies for you all tonight!! ;-)) My HOG friends Barbara & Stacy in Texas had a bike ride to a Old Car Museum last weekend and Barb sent me some pictures knowing that I love Old and Classic Cars. Not to mention getting a look at all the bikes and riders that went on this ride.

Then our Great-Grand-Daughter Alycia had her very FIRST Birthday and of course I took a couple pictures of her, eh!! ;-)) I added a couple American Idol Stars that we've been watching and I'll probably be adding a few more in the coming weeks, so you'll probably see this Album updated in the future. Then I've added another Album with some 'misc' stuff, including some 'what if Obama wins' pictures of the future?? ;-0 Hope you enjoy, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home