Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

360 Degree Pano of all our Snow, Mini-Choppers, Lucy our Cat, Moon Shots


Hi Everyone, .... see all pics here ....

First off, the '360_Pano.AVI is a BIG file and a very long download unless you have a hi-speed connection!! But I took a full 360ยบ video while standing on our deck facing almost North and swinging to my left showing all the snow that we still have all around us, in our multiple driveways, on the rental house, the garages area, our yard, wood shed, our deck and up to our snow laden roof and back around to where I started. I should have used my tri-pod, but it was a spur of the moment type of thing and I think it came out fairly good for doing a 'hand held' moving in a circle thing, eh!! ;-)) Also, I was able to get the truck full of trash to the dump after clearing away the snow from behind it, but I couldn't get back into where I normally park it, because of all the snow still on the ground. The rest is a variety of things, so just go and check them out!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home