Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Snow, 39" Icicle, Mob Dog, Bird Caught A Fish, Cherokee Seasons, Getting Along, The Genie


Hi Everyone, ... see all the pics ... or else, eh!! ;-))

This entry has more than just more snow pictures, eh!! A couple of my ebuddies sent me some good emails and I made them into a web page to dress them up just a bit. Here are the links: CherokeeSeasons , Getting Along , The Genie

As to my normal pictures, I only had a few so I didn't make a slide show this time, but I added 3 that I got in my emails, that I think you all will like, eh!! ;-)) Hope you enjoy!!

Later, 'Viper'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home