Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Snow at Home, Snow in The Trinity Alps, Lucy, Ricky, Alycia, Hillary . . .


Hi Everyone, .... see all my shots here ....

I just finished uploading new pictures and most of them are of our latest snow falls at home and views from town of the Trinity Alps. Even only got about 1.5 inches out of 2 snowfalls, but the temps have been staying down in the low 20's and I can't even shovel it off our deck!! Today we saw a high of 31ยบ, so maybe it will climb up a bit more on Sunday so I can drive the car back up to the house again. As I need to keep Kathy from trying to walked down to where the car is in the middle of our steep driveway, before Monday the 24th, so we can drive down to Redding for our Annual Christmas 'sleepover' with all the kids, eh!! Think some very warm thoughts for us, ok!! ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home