Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lucy, Ricky, Snow Stacked Up, Snow Damage, Just Snow Still Standing All Around, Moon Craters


Hi Everyone, .... see all the pictures here ....

This time I have a lot of shots of Ricky & Lucy just laying around the sofa and my chair. With me setting in it or not, Lucy just makes herself comfortable, even if she has to push my legs apart, eh!! ;-)) Then I have a lot of shots of all the snow around town stacked up everywhere you look. This is an unusual thing for Weaverville. Normally, it snows a few inches, the county blades it to keep the roadway open, then it melts quickly. NOT this time!! Then I have more shots of our property where we still have 12-15 inches of in most of the flat shaded areas!! Then I got some really good close up shots of the Moon too and you can even see the Craters, eh!!

Then we've had a bit of damage from our total snowfall in these last back to back storms of 78 inches!! The 40' long porch roof of our rental has semi-collapsed for all the wet & heavy snow, also the camper shell of my truck and our old barn 'shed' on one end and the building itself is sagging in the middle and leaning a bit too. There is a shot of 2 tall trees leaning off center about 30ยบ also. Then I have a lot of miscellaneous that I've added too. Enjoy, eh!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home