Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Finally A Clear Day & NO Snowing, eh!!!

Hi Everyone, ... see all here ...

I don't have to many pictures to share with you today, but to me they are very GOOD pictures because we did NOT have any snow!!! It was sunny and beautiful while I was out shoveling more of this nasty deep snow that is all around us. Even tho our high temp only got up to 35ยบ, eh!! We still have so much snow that when I open the front door & grab my shovel, I have to leave the door open till I can clear off the first few feet. But now I have the problem of WHERE to throw those first few shovel loads, because I was just shoveling it straight ahead and off the edge of our deck. I can't do that now because the old snow is now higher than our deck height, eh!! ;-)) So go and enjoy my pics from today, the 1st day of February, ok!! ;-))

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home