Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birds, Birds, Birds, Clouds, Lucy, Sunset, Fresh Snow


Hi Everyone, .... see all here ....

I've just updated my Blog with a lot of pictures and a video too, of hundreds of birds swarming all over our trees for about 2.5 hours on Thursday the 21st of February. I have never seen anything like this in my life, eh!! Plus I have a couple nice Sunset shots too and a video of some pretty wind blown clouds!! Plus we've had a bit more snow and some really high winds on Friday and Saturday. While in my office watching the snow, I would watch it for a minute or two and the snow would swirl left and then right and then blow horizonially, but hardly just fall straight down. Strange weather we've been getting this winter!! Hope you enjoy, eh!! ;-))

Later, Butch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home