Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HOG Bikes, Hooters Calendar, Melting Snow, FIRE - Not!!


Hi Everyone, .... see all pics here ....

I have an added surprise for you this time, since I have some bike picture that my friends Barbara & Stacy Maness in Texas sent me, showing some of the areas where they ride by themselves and with their HOG members too.

Plus, for all you guys reading this, check out the NEW 2008 Hooters Calendar!!

Then I have more snow pictures from our place up here in the hills of Weaverville and this is probably the last you'll have to hear about all the snow we got this year, 78" plus, till I start repairing the damaged porch roof on our rental home, eh!! ;-)) Be sure to check out the 'FIRE_Ember' pictures and story in the ALBUM_20080311 slide show, ok!! Save me writing it all over again.

Also, if anyone reading this knows of anyone or anyway that might help Jack & Annette get money to attain their goals of attaining a building/pool that will help their local area of Oakdale, CA, please email me and let me know, ok!!

Later, 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home