Viper Country

Here you will be able to view the four seasons in and around the Weaverville area of Trinity County, California. Plus some of various shots of anything and everything, as I'm a camera 'nut', eh!! ;-))

My Photo
Name:
Location: Weaverville, California, United States

Since my 'forced' retirement on June 23rd, 2005, I'm trying to build an 'at home' business via the Internet and learning more about using my digital camera, eh!! The picture is of ME & Kathy, my wife who's one bad ass Quilter!! We will be adding some of her handiwork too. I'd love to hear from computer & graphics people so I can learn more and we'd both love to hear from Quilters too!!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Variety of Shots




As you'll notice when you view all my pictures, I've been trying out different things. Like using my 'macro' setting and taking shots of some of our flowers about 2'' away. I took some by hand and then some with my tripod and I don't think you can tell the diffence, eh!! ;-)) Some are of the same scene like the light hitting the trees, but were taken on 2 differnet days and times to try and getting different shadings, right. Also, as I was leaving the Tops parking lot after shopping Saturday morning, I got a couple shots of a cute 'Model-T Coupe' and a 'Trike' pulling a trailer. And quite by accident the picture numbers in my camera when taking shot of the 'Model-T' were **27, **28 and **29!! Now you tell me the odds of that happen again in my lifetime, eh!! ;-)) I'll close today with a couple pictures of one of our deer getting her tongue on our saltlick. Now that our daily temps have been in the mid-80's, I'm just guessing I'll see them more often, eh!! So I hope you enjoy all of my pics, as usual!! Have fun!! ~ 'Viper'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home